Have you been studying your Wacky Words “there, their, and they’re”?
Are you ready for a pop quiz?
Fill in each blank provided with the correct Wacky Word—there, their, or they’re.
- Cami was thrilled with _____________ involvement.
- We will take you _______________ to see your friend.
- __________________ going to be arriving late.
- I don’t think _________________ coming.
- Is that _____________________ house?
- ____________________ is the king.
- Are _______________ others coming too?
- Cami was thrilled with their involvement.
- We will take you there to see your friend.
- They’re going to be arriving late.
- I don’t think they’re coming.
- Is that their house?
- There is the king.
- Are there others coming too?